Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to our Family!

Logan, Blake and Jason Kennelly

would like to announce the long awaited arrival of their little sister

Kaelyn Marie Kennelly

to the world on

Dec 15, 2009

at 2:25pm

Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz
Length: 19.5 inches



7 comments:

Ben & Caren Moon said...

Congratulations Kristen!! She is a beautiful baby.:) Looks like your boys are very excited about having a sister too.

Kaylee said...

Congrats! How fun to have a little girl in your family w/ 3 big brothers! Hope you're doing well and feeling okay!

Parley and Anna said...

Oh how sweet Kristen and Noah ! I hope things are going well for you and the baby. Congratulations!

Holly said...

Yay! Congrats Kristen! She's so gorgeous!

LauraLuv said...

OK I love the one of her screaming her head off. She's a beauty!

Evan and Jamie said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!! I love all her hair!!

berry family said...

Congrats! She is a cutie. What a great Christmas Present.
Rashelle