Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Christmas Tree





This is our little 2 foot Christmas tree. We decorated it with mini glass balls and transformers ornaments. We plan on cutting the top branch much shorter and I am trying to think of a way for the boys to make a tree topper for it. If you have any ideas let me know.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute, it really makes me think of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree, after it was decorated by his friends.

Holly said...

What an adorable tree! I love it! Google "printable tree toppers". You'll be surprised at some of the things you can come up with!

Josh, Brandi, and Xander said...

I had no idea you had a blog too!!!
Love the tree!

Ashley said...

I just think its amazing what you are doing...you're a million months pregnant and have three boys and a husband to take care of AND you're away from your home, and somehow you're still finding it in you to go to the beach, plan trips to the aquarium and zoo, make gingerbread houses, and decorate a tree. you're amazing. Hope you are enjoying your time in Okinawa. Wish I were there!