Friday, December 4, 2009

Okinawa Japan

For those of you that don't know we are in Okinawa Japan right now. I found out the week before thanksgiving that I would have to come down to Okinawa to Camp Lester(Navy Base) to have a VBAC(vaginal birth after cesarean) again. We are going to be down here until 8 days after Kaelyn is born because in Japan newborns are not allowed to fly until they are atleast 8 days old. We plan on being down here until just after Christmas since my due date is not until Dec 18 and I have never gone before my due date. We were able to all come down here together on Monday, Nov 30. On our flight from Tokyo to Okinawa we flew on a 747 double decker plane, a first for both Noah and I and of course the boys. We thought it was pretty neat and so I took a couple pictures of it.





1 comments:

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

That's so cool!!!! Did the inside of it look like the movie Flight Plan? :D