So my parents, sister and brother all went home today and I thought I would be okay but it all hit me at once and I realized how far away we really are moving and that I don't know when the next time we will all get to be together again. I love them all very much and am so grateful they were able to come and spend the week with us. Love you guys!!!
1 year ago





4 comments:
Good luck and know that we all love you and you will always be in our prayers.
Good luck and know that we all love you and you will always be in our prayers.
That's got to be the hardest part about moving so far away. Less than a week till you load on that plane! How was your housing inspection?
Good luck in Japan. I know it sucks to leave family behind but I guess you will experience a whole new part of your life, living in Japan.
Post a Comment