
We officially moved out of our house on Tuesday, January 20. We will be leaving for Japan on February 1. We are going to be living in northern Japan for 4 years. The boys are very excited for this move. You should all come visit us if you can!!! Mom, Dad, Tyler and Alyson are here right now visiting and will be here until Sunday. Tyler just got off his mission about 2 weeks ago and we are glad to have him here with us, he finally got to meet Jason. Well that is about it for now. Hope you are all well and doing great!!
1 year ago





1 comments:
I was bored today, and started exploring looking for blogs of old friends. I had no idea you were moving to Japan! I was only about 10 when my family moved to Japan, but I LOVED it and hope you will too. Wow, its coming up fast. Good luck with your move and with everything else in your life. By the way, the picture of your three boys at the top of your blog is beautiful, really beautiful. Later chica.
Post a Comment