Last night we were having family prayer and Blake was saying the prayer. He was thanking heavenly father and then he said bless mommy and daddy to have the hugest spirit and logan and me(blake) to have the smaller spirit and Jason to have the tiniest spirit. I thought it was so cute when he said that. I love how children are so sweet and inoccent! We have made it to Misawa AB, Japan and are doing well. I miss the states and all that we know but we will get used to it and I am sure that we will love our time spent here. We love you all and hope you are doing great!!
1 year ago





1 comments:
Kristen,
I am so happy you made it safely! I know they will love you there just like we all love you here! I'm excited to hear about all your adventures.
PS How stinking cute are your kids?! That is the cutest little prayer ever!
Post a Comment