We found out 2 weeks ago that we are indeed expecting baby #4. I am about 7 weeks pregnant and from what I have figured out should be due on or about December 20.
Congratulations Kennelly family! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to find out how you talked Noah into it, or if it was his idea! It is wonderful! Here's hoping for some more pink in your house of blue babe! Miss you guys so much!
7 comments:
Congratulations Kennelly family! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to find out how you talked Noah into it, or if it was his idea! It is wonderful! Here's hoping for some more pink in your house of blue babe! Miss you guys so much!
Congrats!!! I'm thinking pink for ya!! :D
Holy CONGRATULATIONS moly! That is so exciting! :) I'm w/ everyone else...maybe this is the little lady's debut!
Congratulations! We sure miss you guys!
Congrats on baby #4!That is awesome news.
Hmmm, I thought you were waiting to tell ;) Hopefully it's a girl so you don't go completely insane with all boys :) Miss ya!!!
Congrats- we just put up our pregnancy test on Mother's Day! *screams* We're going to be due the same time!
Danelle Ice / Homemaker Barbi
Post a Comment