I can not believe that I have a 7 year old already. Logans birthday was Aug 30 and we did just a family night on that day and I had planned to throw his birthday party the week after labor day but we ended up coming back to the states the week before and so we didn't end up getting to do that with his friends in Japan. But... he did get to celebrate with his Grandma and Grandpa Case, Aunt Alilia and Uncle Spencer and Aunt Alyson. He thought that we were going to Olive Garden because that was my favorite restaurant and we hadn't gotten to go there yet. Well we surprised him and all went to Chuck E Cheese's instead. He had a great time. We then had cake and ice cream afterwards at my parents house. Logan we love you and are so proud of you and the little boy you are becoming. You are such a great big brother and your brothers and sister love you so much and want to be just like you! We love you!!
1 year ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment