So we finally had an ultrasound today after several failed attempts. We found out that after 3 boys we are finally getting some pink in our home! That's right people you read right we are having a girl. Her name will be Kaelyn Marie. I am really excited to get to have some pink and purple in our house and to be able to shop somewhere else other than the boys section!
1 year ago





5 comments:
oh my heavens! that is so exciting! you guys won't know what to do w/ all those females (2) in your home! oh. I am just so excited for you and Noah. Congratulations!
Congrats! She is going to be the most picked on and protected little girl. Have fun shopping for pink!
Congratulations! How exciting! That will be fun to have a little girl....Just like Kim and Jody :)
By the way...this is Kim's mom...I met you last summer when I was in Washington helping Kim with Hailey.
Hope everything is going good for you guys.
Vicki Johnson
YEAH!! A girl congrats to you and all your boys.
Rashelle
What a blessing. Now you get to go shopping for new baby stuff. I love it. Pink Pink Pink. Maybe for kicks some red and lavender.
Post a Comment