Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Beloved Shelby

Today we said goodbye to the best dog anyone could ask for. We had decided to not take her with us to Japan and so I put her up on one of my many yahoo groups yesterday to see if anyone would be interested in taking her. Well I didn't expect it to happen so soon. We had this wonderful Army couple want her and so they came and got her today. I cried a lot but I know it is the best and I know that they will take care of her. So here are some pictures of her from puppy to now. We love you Shelby and you will be missed!!!


This is when we brought her home, she was 6 weeks old.





These are pictures from Summer 2007






These are from today when we said Goodbye.

1 comments:

Carman said...

aaww....that is so sad! I'm so sorry. I didn't know ya'll were still moving to Japan?? I thought his orders got canceled. When do you have to report?